LOOKING FOR IDEAS?
Frangipani is an ideal outdoor plant. It can:
- Adds an aromatic feel to your landscape.
- Provide shade for your car or in the yard.
- Lighten up the atmosphere in your garden.
- Need more ideas? Contact our team for help.
- Plant: Approximately 100cm (3ft)
- Pot: Approximately 40cm diameter x 50cm height
- Overall plant & pot: Approximately 40cm diameter x 150cm height
- Potting soil
- Plant care guide
NOTE TO PLANT-PARENTS:
- All plants are unique by itself like all of us. The appearance, size, height of the plants will be slightly different from the image. Nectar’s plants will arrive fully-grown similar to the picture and it is pre-potted.
- Our care card is a generic guide to take care of the plants. Other external factors such as weather, placement of the plant, amount of sun light that it received will affect the condition of the plants too.
- We spend a lot of time selecting pots that is suitable and optimal to the plant e.g. good drainage and presentable for you. All you have to do is unpack with care.
Do you know?
The branches of plumeria stores a lot of water, therefore they can survive even without watering for a few days.
Sun: Thrives under strong sunlight, minimum of 6 hours.
Water: Water every alternate days, allow the soil to dry out in between watering. However, if weather is too hot, you may water it daily.
Fertiliser: Once every 2 weeks.