LOOKING FOR IDEAS?
Monstera Deliciousa is suitable for:
- Indoor decoration – office, living room, restaurant’s wall or even lobby main entrance.
- Need more ideas? Contact our team for help.
- Plant: Approximately 50cm
- Pot: Approximately 40cm diameter x 47cm height
- Overall plant & pot: Approximately 45cm diameter x 95cm height
- Potting soil
- Plant care guide
NOTE TO PLANT-PARENTS:
- All plants are unique by itself like all of us. The appearance, size, height of the plants will be slightly different from the image. Nectar’s plants will arrive fully-grown similar to the picture and it is pre-potted.
- Our care card is a generic guide to take care of the plants. Other external factors such as weather, placement of the plant, amount of sun light that it received will affect the condition of the plants too.
- We spend a lot of time selecting pots that is suitable and optimal to the plant e.g. good drainage and presentable for you. All you have to do is unpack with care.
Do you know?
Monstera deliciousa is toxic to pets. So to all pet parents, if you’re looking to have a monstera in your house, we recommend to put on a higher ground so that it is not able to reach easily by your pets.
Sun: Not suitable for direct hot sun. Grow well between medium to indirect sunlight. Suitable for indoor.
Water: Water once every 1-2 weeks or wait until the soil is dry before water again. It may need more water if its placed outdoor.
Fertiliser: Once every month with a scoop. Monstera does not need too much fertiliser.