LOOKING FOR IDEAS?
Bird’s nest snake plant is suitable for:
- Indoor decoration – office, living room, room, toilet or restaurant or even a lobby main entrance.
- Need more ideas? Contact our team for help.
- Plant: Approximately 10-12cm
- Pot: Approximately 15cm diameter x 7cm height
- Overall plant & pot: Approximately 15cm diameter x 20cm height
- Potting soil
- Plant care guide
NOTE TO PLANT-PARENTS:
- All plants are unique by itself like all of us. The appearance, size, height of the plants will be slightly different from the image. Nectar’s plants will arrive fully-grown similar to the picture and it is pre-potted.
- Our care card is a generic guide to take care of the plants. Other external factors such as weather, placement of the plant, amount of sun light that it received will affect the condition of the plants too.
- We spend a lot of time selecting pots that is suitable and optimal to the plant e.g. good drainage and presentable for you. All you have to do is unpack with care.
Do you know?
Snake Plant is also commonly known as ‘Mother-in-law’s tongue’ or ‘Devil’s tongue’.
Sun: Require very little sun light.
Water: Once a week if its indoor; alternate day if it is outdoor.
Fertiliser: Once a month with the green fertiliser.